Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I've Done

The following is a list of what I have done thus far in my Weblogs and Wikis class (the reason I have this blog in the first place).  I'm sure that after writing this list I will have a minor panic attack and realize that I need to get my act together.  But maybe that's the point of the assignment.

1. I dusted off my Twitter account, and now I'm fully addicted to it.

2. I created this blog, which I have basically abandoned.  The tab stares at me and makes me feel guilty every time I open Chrome.

3. I created a Diigo account, and I have bookmarked things here and there.  One article cemented my idea to delete my Facebook account.  I made a blog post about it, and a week or so later, I actually deleted it.

4. I've bookmarked the required class readings on Diigo.

5. I also bookmarked a cool video on Mpls/St. Paul that I intend to do something with at some point, but for now I just want people to see it.

6. I made a blog post about the issues surrounding blogging and literature, as well as blogging and journalism.  I didn't really come to any groundbreaking conclusions, though.

7. I realized that I'm not as computer-savvy as I thought.

8. Wikis aren't my thing.

Here's an organized look at what I've done with/think about the components of the class:

Where I've Been (and where I'm going)

No comments:

Post a Comment